KBC 6– Last Episode 58 Questions
1. Which of these vice president of India was earlier chief minister of his state?
(A) Zakir Hussain (B) V. V. Giri
(C) Bhairon Singh Shekhawat (D) R. Venkalaraman
2. Which of these terms is used for a state of political hostility characterized by threats or propaganda between countries?
(A) Summer War (B) Cold War
(C) Rainy War (D) Spring War
3. In 2011, who replaced Gary Kirsten as the coach of the Indian Test cricket team?
(A) Dav Whatmore (B) John Wright
(C) Duncan Fletcher (D) Gerg Chappel
4. Who founded the political party National People’s Party (NPP) in January 2013?
(A) Amar Singh (B) B. S. Yeddyurappa
(C) P. A. Sangama (D) Keshubhai Patel
5. During the start of his political life, Sher Shah Suri was the ‘jagirdar’ of which place?
(A) Rohtak (B) Sasaram
(C) Mathua (D) Darbhaga
6. Which state or UT of India is divided into four districts – all named after the four cardinal directories?
(A) Sikkim (B) Goa
(C) Manipur (D) Chandigarh
7. Who holds the record of being elected to the Lok Sabha for the most number of terms?
(A) Atal Bihari Vajpayee (B) Indrajit Gupta
(C) P. M. Sayeed (D) Babu Jagjivan Ram
8. What was the name of Jain tirtankar Mahavira’s wife?
(A) Devaki (B) Rohini
(C) Subhadra (D) Yashoda
9. Which of these Indian currency notes does not have the special geometrical shape that helps the visually impaired denominations?
(A) Rs 100 (B) Rs 50
(C) Rs 1000 (D) Rs10
10. Starting from the northernmost , arrange these capital cities in clockwise direction .
(A) Mumbai (B) Kolkatta
(C) Delhi (D) Chennai
11. Emulsion, primer and undercoat are all terms connected with what ?
(A) Painting (B) Knitting
(C) Sewing (D) Cooking
12. Which of these is the name for a kind of shot in badminton ?
(A) Bounce (B) Yorker
(C) Drop (D) Bout