KBC 6– Episode 57 Questions
1. If you are driving “Chappu ” , Then It mean that you are traveling with......................?
(A) bail Gadi (Bullock Cart) (B) Tanga ( carriage )
(C) Doli (D) Naav (Boat )
2. Which is the least populated state of India?
(A) Manipur (B) Arunachal Pradesh
(C) Sikkim (D) Goa
3. Who wrote the poem ‘Hum Panchi Unmukt Gagan Ke’?
(A) Shivmangal Singh ‘Suman’ (B) Ayodhya Singh Upadhyay ‘Hariaudh’
(C) Suryakanth Tripathi ‘Nirala’ (D) Jayshankar Prasad
4. In which edition of the Olympics did women participate for the first time?
(A) Paris, 1900 (B) London, 1908
(C) Antwerp, 1920 (D) Berlin, 1916
5. Which of these did Bimbisara, the king of Magadha, get as dowry on marrying the daughter of the king of Kosala?
(A) Pataliputra (B) Kashi
(C) Anga (D) Vaisali
6. Who amount these was the first lady Air Marshal of the Indian Air Force?
(A) Lakshmi Sehgal (B) Padmavathy Bandopadhyay
(C) Nirmala Kannan (D) Puneeta Arora
7. Who is the singer of ‘Pi’s Lullby, the Oscar-nominated song from the movie ‘Life of Pi’?
(A) Mahalakshmi Iyer (B) K. S. Chithra
(C) Bombay Jayashri (D) Suchitra
8. With reference to genetics, which of these would best describe DNA and RNA?
(A) Base (B) Acid
(C) Salt (D) Metal
9. After which of these personalities, one time Lieutenant Governor of Punjab, is a suburb in Dharamshala named?
(A) Lord Dalhousie (B) Sir Donald McLeod
(C) Sir Edward Bames (D) Lord Lansdowne
10. Kaiser-i-Hind, found mostly in Nepal and the north-eastern part of India, is a rare species of which type of organism?
(A) Fish (B) Butterfly
(C) Bee (D) Lizard
11. According to the Mahabharata, which of these characters got married through a swayamvara?
(A) Madri (B) Gandhari
(C) Kunti (D) Satyavati