KBC 6– Episode 56 Questions
1. Sanskrit Shabd “Himalaya” ka shabdhik arth hota hai. “_____” ka Asthan?
The sanskrit word “Himalaya” means “The place of ____”?
(A) Devata (B) Barf
(C) Hindu (D) Tapasaya
2. Arrange these words in the correct order to form the starting line of a popular bhajan ?
(A) Mere (B) Girdhar
(C) To (D) Gopal
3. Which of these numbers is used before the word “Shringar” to describe a fully beautiful women ?
(A) Chhattees (B) Solah
(C) Chhappan (D) Gyarah
4. Which part of “Pudina” plant is normally used to make “pudina chutney” ?
(A) Seed (B) Flower
(C) Root (D) Leaves
5. Whose different forms are “Shailputri”, “Brahmcharani” and “Chandraghanta” ?
(A) Rati (B) Ganga
(C) Durga (D) Menaka
6. Which of these names means ‘lightning’?
(A) Saumaya (B) Damani
(C) Shreya (D) Mahima
7. Which of these words can refer to ‘a fairly low temperature’ or ‘fashionably’ or impressive?
(A) Met (B) Wow
(C) Chic (D) Cool
8. Which of these names means ‘gold-like’?
(A) Sonakshi (B) Sonam
(C) Sumita (D) Sanjana
10. Which of these brands of pens is named after highest peak in Western Europe?
(A) Reynolds (B) Montblanc
(C) Faber-Castell (D) Sheaffer
11. What does the ‘F’ stands for in the Motorsports popularly known as F1?
(A) Fast (B) Force
(C) Formula (D) Fly
12. Which of these is the name of an island as well as a type of coffee?
(A) Mocha (B) Arabica
(C) Java (D) Oolong
13. Which of these personalities is known as the ‘Flying Sikh’?
(A) Gurbachan Singh Randhawa (B) Harbhajan Singh
(C) Navjot Singh Sidhu (D) Mikha Singh
14. Which actor played the title role of ”Agent Vinod” in the 1977 film of the same name?
(A) Mahendra Sandhu (B) Vinod Mehra
(C) Vinod Khanna (D) Navin Nischol