KBC 6– Episode 55 Questions
1. Thanedar yani thane ke pramukh se kya kaha jata hai?
Which of the following mean head of Police Station “Thanedaar ” ?
(A) Kirani (B) Hawaldar
(C) Daroga (D) Munshi
2. What do the five rings of the Olympics represent?
(A) Five games (B) Five languages
(C) Five continents (D) Five oceans
3. Lockjaw is a symptom of which of these disease?
(A) Tetanus (B) Cholera
(C) Plague (D) Diphtheria
4. Bharatpur Bird Century was named Keoladeo Ghana National Park after a temple dedicated to which God or Goddess?
(A) Kali (B) Yama
(C) Kuber (D) Shiva
5. With which religion would you associate the practice of Santhara fasting unto death?
(A) Jainism (B) Sikhism
(C) Shintoism (D) Buddhism
6. The cricket Test series played between India and England in India is contested for which trophy?
(A) Pataudi Trophy (B) Anthony De Mello trophy
(C) M. A. Chidambaram Trophy (D) Gooch Gavaskar Trophy
7. Which of these tourist attractions is situated on an island ?
(A) Ellora Caves (B) Ajanta Caves
(C) Kanheri Caves (D) Elephanta Caves
8. Which of these actress is married to a professional golfer?
(A) Chitrangada Singh (B) Celina Jaitly
(C) Esha Deol (D) Ayesha Takia
9. According to the Devi, Bhagavata, from the tears of which god is the rudraksha tree believed to have been created?
(A) Vishnu (B) Shiva
(C) Nhrama (D) Kamadeva
10. Which of these is a chemical element present in the periodic table?
(A) Eurocium (B) Americium
(C) Asiacium (D) Africium
11. Which of these world champions is a parent of twins?
(A) Sushil Kumar (B) M. C. Mary Kom
(C) Vishwanathan Anand (D) Gagan Narang
12. Which of these is not a work of Kalidas?
(A) Raghuvamsham (B) Meghadutam
(C) Vikramorvasiyam (D) Kadambari
13. What was the first ministerial portfolio held by Indira Gandhi?
(A) Home Affairs (B) Information & Broadcasting
(C) Science & Technology (D) Education