KBC 6– Episode 11 Questions
1. Which Character in the film ‘Shole’ had said this dialogue “Itna Sannata Kyon Hai Bhai “?
(A) Shanbhu Kaka (B) Rahem Kaka
(C) Shokat Bhai (D) Ramu Kaka
2. Who was India’s flag bearer at the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics ?
(A) Leander Paes (B) Abhinav Bindra
(C) Vijender Singh (D) Sushil Kumar
3. Which of these chief ministers of Uttarakhand retired from the army as a Major-General ?
(A) B C Khanduri (B) Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank
(C) Nityanand Swami (D) Bhagat Singh Koshiyari
4. Who among these was the daughter of Sultan Iltutmish ?
(A) Noor Jahan (B) Razia Sultan
(C) Arjumand Banu (D) Anarkali
5. According to the Census 2011, which Indian state has more females in comparison to males ?
(A) Kerala (B) Karnataka
(C) Manipur (D) Mizoram
6. In the 11th Century , the poet Somadev is said to have composed the ‘Kathasaritsagara’ to entertain which of these queens ?
(A) Padmini (B) Roopmati
(C) Mriganayani (D) Suryamati
7. who was the first member of the Gandhi Family to win a Lok Sabha election from Amethi ?
(A) Sanjay Gandhi (B) Rajiv Gandhi
(C) Feroze Gandhi (D) Rahul Gandhi
8. Starting with the earliest , arrange these playback singers in the order in which they sang their song for a Hindi film ?
(A) Usha Uthup (B) Alka Yagnik
(C) Lata Mangeshkar (D) Shreya Ghoshal
9. Which of these is the title of a Hindi film starring Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor ?
(A) Rasgulla (B) Jalebi
(C) Boondil (D) Barfi
10. Who captained India to victory in the Nehru Cup football tournament in 2012 ?
(A) Subrata Pal (B) Sunil Chhetri
(C) Nirmal Chettri (D) Balchung Bhutia
11. Where is the smallest district of India, by area located ?
(A) Puducherry (B) Chandigarh
(C) Daman and Diu (D) Lakshadweep