KBC 6– Episode 10 Questions
1. A part of land is called island when it is surrounded by what?
(A) Desert (B) Ocean
(C) Mountain (D) Forest
2. Which team does the Kolkatta Knight Riders off-spinner Sunil Narine represent in international Cricket ?
(A) Bangladesh (B) Sri Lanka
(C) India (D) West Indies
3. What name did Anuradha Bali adopt when she converted to Islam to marry Chander Mohan in 2008 ?
(A) Fiza (B) Afreen
(C) Salma (D) Tabussum
4. Which of these cities in Uttar Pradesh has also been known as “Koil” since ancient times ?
(A) Mathura (B) Aligarh
(C) Agra (D) Allahabad.
5. Which diplomat was the chief British negotiator at the Simla Conference of 1913-14 to settle frontier and other matters relating to Tibet ?
(A) Sir Henry McMohan (B) Sir Cyril Radcliffe
(C) Sir Mortimer Durand (D) Sir John Simon
6. Who is the author of the books “Bandar Sabha” and Bakri Vilap ?
(A) Rahul Sankrityayan (B) Nalin Vilochan Sharma
(C) Acharya Shivpujan Sahy (D) Bhartendu Harishchndra
7. Who was the last Governor-General of Pakistan ?
(A) Lord Mountbatten (B) Mohd Ali Jinnah
(C) Iskandar Mirza (D) Khawaja Nazimuddin
8. Who won the 3000 m Steeplechase Gold Medal at the 1958 Tokyo Asian Games ?
(A) Susumu Takahashi (B) Mubarak shah
(C) Masayki Nunogami (D) Paan Singh Tomar
9. Arrange the following festivals in the order in which they were held or will be held in the year 2012.
(A) Janmashtami (B) Rakshabandhan
(C) Dussehra (D) Diwali
10. Which of these is a kind of dance as well as an ornament worn on the head ?
(A) Ghoomar (B) Giddha
(C) Jhoomar (D) Bhangra
11. What is the meaning of the Persian word ‘Ab’ used in the word ‘Punjab’ ?
(A) Tree (B) Water
(C) Mountain (D) Grain