KBC 6– Episode 9 Questions
1. Which of these Hindi words is used to represent 100?
(A) Dashak (B) Dahahe
(C) Shatak (D) Saptah
2. What has the Admiral Gorshkov aircraft carrier bought by India been renamed as?
(A) INS Viraat (B) INS Samudragupta
(C) INS Vikramaditya (D) INS Bramhaputra
3. What was the code-name of the Hyderabad Police Action undertaken to get Hyderabad State to become part of India in 1948?
(A) Operation Checkmate (B) Operation Polo
(C) Operation Meghdoot (C) Operation Python
4. Which surgeon performed the first human liver transplant in 1963?
(A) Dr James D. Hardy (B) Dr. Norman Shumway
(C) Dr. Thomas E. Starzl (D) Dr. William Kelly
5. Who has been the youngest president of the Indian National Congress?
(A) Rajiv Gandhi (B) Sarojini Naidu
(C) Sir Henry Cotton (D) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
6. Starting from the top and moving down, arrange these items according to the body parts they are applied on
(A) Surma (B) Alta
(C) Sindoor (D) Bindiya
7. Which of these items is the main ingredient of “Shrikand”?
(A) Ice Cream (B) Curd
(C) Rice (D) Besan
8. What is the Marathi language channel of Doordarshan called?
(A) DD Sahyadri (B) DD Saptagiri
(C) DD Bharti (D) DD Chandana
9. Vasundhara Raje Scindia was the first female chief minister of which state?
(A) Rajasthan (B) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Chhattisgarh (D) Maharashtra
10. Identify this song from the prelude (Guitar piece)
(A) Senorita (B) Maiya Maiya
(C) Ainvayi Ainvayi (D) Jhallah Wallah
11. Which city in Madhya Pradesh is known for the legendary love story of Baz Bahadur and Rani Roopmati?
(A) Anjaneri (B) Mandu
(C) Dabhoi (D) Chanderi
12. In which sport has Deepika Kumari and Rahul Banerjee represented India at the 2012 London Olympics?
(A) Rowing (B) Gymnastics
(C) Archery (D) Shooting
13. Where in Gujarat is the Tata Nano plant located?
(A) Porbandar (B) Khambat
(C) Anand (C) Sanand
14. Arrange these words of a Hindi saying in the correct order–
(A) Sona (B) Bech
(C) Kar (D) Ghode
15. Which of the is the name of a vegetable or fruit?
(A) Seetaphal (B) Manthara Phool
(C) Kaikeyi Jad (D) Mandodari Pushp
16. The TV Comedy series on SAB ‘____ Ki Duniya’ is based on the books and works of which of these cartoonists?
(A) Shankar (B) R. K. Laxman
(C) Sudhir Tailang (D) Pran