KBC 6– Episode 52 Questions
1. What do we call a person “Who speaks less”?
(A) Mitmai (B) Mithvaii
(C) Mithbhashi (D) Mithashi
2. The largest organ of the body is–
(A) Large Intestine (B) Skin
(C) Liver (D) Stomach
3. During his tenure as Chief minister, who once said that he dreamt of turning Mumbai into a Shanghai ?
(A) Vilasrao Deshmukh (B) Ashok Chavan
(C) Sushil Kumar Shinde (D) Sharad Pawar
4. Which of the following are Cirrus, Stratus and Cumulus all types of?
(A) Clouds (B) Ocean Currents
(C) Winds (D) Hurricanes
5. Which of these sports events is named after a place?
(A) Tennis (B) Soccer
(C) Marathon (D) Squash
6. In 1610, who first observed the planet Saturn through a telescope?
(A) Galileo Galilei (B) Nicolaus Copernicus
(C) Giovanni Cassini (D) Giordano Bruno
7. Which of these politicians has been the Presidents of the Indian National Congress for the longest period?
(A) Jawaharlal Nehru (B) Indira Gandhi
(C) Rajiv Gandhi (D) Sonia Gandhi
8. In 1846, what was bought by Gulab Singh from the British for Rs 75 lakhs?
(A) Simla (B) Kumaon
(C) Kashmir (D) Garhwal
9. What was the name of India’s first test tube baby developed using IVF technique by Dr Subhas Mukherjee?
(A) Lakshmi (B) Saraswati
(C) Kali (D) Durga
10. Who is the first woman to successfully climb K2, the world’s second highest mountain peak ?
(A) Junko Tabei (B) Wanda Rutklewicz
(C) Tamae Watanabe (D) Chantal Mauduit
11. Arrange these words in the correct order to form the slogan of the Pulse Polio campaign in India
(A) Zindagi (B) Ki
(C) Do (D) Boond
12. Which of these idioms means ‘go ahead’?
(A) Annkh Dikhana (B) Laal Peela Hona
(C) Dum Hilana (D) Hari Jhandi Dikhana
13. By adding which of these words with ‘kamal’ will you get the name of a vegetable?
(A) Kheera (B) Gajar
(C) Kakdi (D) Mooli
14. In which of these games does a player need to enter the opponent’s court to get them out?
(A) Kho-Kho (B) Kabaddi
(C) Boxing (D) Judo