KBC 6– Episode 4 Questions
1. Complete this quote by Bal Gangadhar Tilak, ” Swaraj is my ________ and I will have it ” ?
(A) Fundamental Right (B) Motherland
(C) Country (D) Birthright
2. In which of these geometrical shapes is the sum of all the angles equal to 180 degrees ?
(A) Triangle (B) Square
(C) Rectangle (D) Circle
3. Which of these figures is portrayed in Vijay Tendulkar’s play ‘ Ghasiram Kotwal’ ?
(A) Ranoji Scindia (B) Balaji Vishwanath
(C) Sadashivrao Bhau (D) Nana Phadnavis
4. Which State in India has the longest coastline of about 1600 Km ?
(A) Gujrat (B) Tamil Nadu
(C) Maharashtra (D) Odisha
5. Which of these countries is not a part of BRICS, an association of leading emerging economies ?
(A) China (B) India
(C) Canada (D) Russia
6. Who is the first woman to win the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna ?
(A) Karnam Malleswari (B) Jyotirmoyee Sikdar
(C) Anju Bobby George (D) Anjali Bhagwat
7. Who was called ‘ Father of the Lok Sabha’ by Pandit Nehru ?
(A) U N Dhebar (B) G V Mavalankar
(C) J B Kripalani (D) R K Shanmukham Chetty
8. Who becomes ‘badnaam’ for her ‘darling’ according to the song from ‘Dabangg' ?
(A) Sheila (B) Bebo
(C) Chameli (D) Munni
9. “Vakratunda mahakaya, suryakoti samaprabha, nirvighnam kuru mey deva, sarva karyeshu sarvada ” is sung in praise of whom ?
(A) Shiva (B) Rama
(C) Ganesha (D) Krishna
10. Sanganer, situated near Jaipur, is a renowned centre of what kind of handicraft ?
(A) Batik printing (B) Block printing
(C) Chikankari (D) Zardozi