KBC 6– Episode 51 Questions
1. In Cricket, “round the wicket” and “over the wicket” represent what ?
(A) Wicket-keeping (B) Bowling
(C) Batting (D) Commentary
2. According to the song from ‘Sholay’, “Koi Haseena Jab Rooth Jaati Hai, Toh Aur Bhi_____________ ” ?
(A) Rangeen Ho Jaati Hai (B) Shareef Ho Jaati Hai
(C) Namkeen Ho Jaati Hai (D) Haseen Ho Jaati Hai
3. Which of these is a type of traditional embroidery from Punjab ?
(A) Bandhani (B) Chikankari
(C) Phulkari (D) Kantha
4. Which of these is traditionally served with Bhature?
(A) Aloo Gobhi (B) Butter Chicken
(C) Chholey (D) Dal Makhni
5. Which of the only planet of our Solar System that rotates in a clockwise direction around its own axis?
(A) Earth (B) Jupiter
(C) Mars (D) Venus
6. According to the Mahabharata, who made Gandiva, the famous bow of Arjuna?
(A) Brahma (B) Indra
(C) Chandra (D) Prajapati
7. Arrange the following actors in the increasing order of the number of films they have acted in–
(A) Varun Dhawan (B) Ranveer Singh
(C) Shah Rukh Khan (D) Anil Kapoor
8. Which of these Hindi expressions will describe a sycophant or a flatterer?
(A) Makhichoos (B) Lemonchoos
(C) Khadoos (D) Chaploos
9. A fruit of which of these trees has more than one seed?
(A) Mango (B) Jamun
(C) Tamarind (D) Litchi
10. In which of the sports do players not change their end during a match?
(A) Tennis (B) Chess
(C) Football (D) Hockey
11. who among these is also known as Meghraj and Amresh?
(A) Kubrea (B) Vishwakarma
(C) Yamraj (D) Indra
12. In the story of Vikram & Betal, Vikram is the king of which place?
(A) Ujjain (B) Kashi
(C) Mathura (D) Prayag
13. Who did Shivraj Singh Chauhan succeed as the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh?
(A) Babular Gaur (B) Uma Bharti
(C) Digvijay Singh (D) Sunderlal Patwa
14. Which of these rivers does not originate in India?
(A) Ravi (B) Brahmaputra
(C) Beas (D) Gomti
15. Who won the Battle of Panipat that was fought in the eighteenth century?
(A) Sadeshivrao Bhau (B) Akbar
(C) Ahmed Shah Abdall (D) Sher Shah Suri
16. Whose biography is titled ‘Ek Thi Rani Aisi Bhi’, written by Mridula Sinha?
(A) Rani Lakshmibai (B) Gayatri Devi
(C) Indira Gandhi (D) Vijayaraje Scindia
17. Arrange these personalities in the increasing order of the number of times they were sworn in as prime minister of India.
(A) Manmohan Singh (B) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(C) Indira Gandhi (D) P. V. Narsimha Rao