KBC 6– Episode 50 Questions
1. Which of the following name means “Person of long age “?
(A) Abhitabh (B) Arunodaya
(C) Abhishek (D) Ayushmaan
2. Arrange these words in the correct order to form a Hindi Proverb–
(A) Dum (B) Karna
(C) Naak (D) Mein
3. How is the call of a chicken usually expressed?
(A) Denchu Dencu (B) Kukro Koo
(C) Peehu Peehu (D) Guta Goo
4. Seeds of which of these flowers are used to produce a edible oil ?
(A) Genda (B) Guldaudi
(C) Arhul (D) Surajmukhi
5. According to a TV ad, Which duo goes to the tailor and says , “Masterji, pitaji ki patloon ek bilang chhoti kar do” ?
(A) Hari – Harish (B) Santa – Banta
(C) Ramesh – Suresh (D) Ajay – Vijay
6. In which sport has Jwala Gutta been a 13-time National Champion?
(A) Badminton (B) Chess
(C) Squash (D) Table Tennis
7. Identify the film from the song (Goonja sa hai koi ektara iktara)
(A) Rockstar (B) Luck by chance
(C) Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani (D) Wake up Sid
8. Which of these organs helps in maintaining the sense of balance or equilibrium of our body?
(A) Nose (B) Ears
(C) Tongue (D) Lungs
9. Starting from the earliest , arrange these events associated with Pakistan in chronological order
(A) Benazir Bhutto became PM (B) Formation of Pakistan
(C) Kargil War (D) Formation of Bangladesh
10. Which of these proverbs means the same as ‘Hosh Udna’ or ‘Hosh thikane lagna’?
(A) Biwi pe pyar aana (B) Daant Dikhana
(C) Naani Yaad aana (D) L Hay Tauba Machana
11. People from which of these professions are most likely to use ‘aari’, ‘basula’ and ‘burma’ at their work?
(A) Tailor (B) Carpenter
(C) Washerman (D) Painter
12. Which of the following animals do not have external ears?
(A) Cat (B) Snake
(C) Rat (D) Bat
13. Identify the singer (Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaye)
(A) Kishore Kumar (B) Mahendra Kapoor
(C) Mohammad Rafi (D) Mukesh
14. Which of these Union portfolios have Dinesh Trivedi, Mukul Roy & Pawan kumar Bansal all held at some point in 2012?
(A) Coal (B) Railways
(C) Chemicals & fertilizers (D) Commerce & study
15. Which of these national parks, reserved for tigers, is named after a river?
(A) Dudhwa (B) Sunderbans
(C) Indrawati (D) Kanha
16. Who was the Chairman of the Drafting committee of the Constituent of India?
(A) Rajaendra Prasad (B) B. R. Ambedkar
(C) Vallabhbhai Prasad (D) G. V. Mavalankar
17. Which of these Indian cricketers made his Test Debut in 2012?
(A) Abhinav Mukund (B) Ajankia Rahane
(C) Ravindra Jadeja (D) Rohit Sharma
18. At which of these places did Chanakya get Chandragupta Maurya trained in the art of war and politics?
(A) Takshashila (B) Kashi
(C) Ujjain (D) Naianda