KBC 6– Episode 5 Questions
1. Which of these is a type of reference book that lists words and their meanings in alphabetical order ?
(A) Shabdjaal (B) Nishabd
(C) Shabdkosh (D) Shabd-Sur
2. Which of these phrases is often used to describe a close childhood friends ?
(A) Roomali dost (B) Langotia yaar
(C) Gamchha friends (D) Dhoti mitra
3. What is the name of Lord Vishnu’s Chakra ?
(A) Chakrapani (B) Chakravarti
(C) Surya Chakra (D) Sudarshana Chakra
4. ‘ In 3 Idiots’, what does Rancho define as “Instruments that records analyse, summarize, organize, debate and explain information … ” ?
(A) Machine (B) Computer
(C) Books (D) Tape Recorder.
5. In which State would you find the district of Kokrajhar ?
(A) Chhatisgarh (B) Odisha
(C) Assam (D) Madhya Pradesh
6. At which venue did Sachin Tendulkar achieve an ODI score of 200 not out ?
(A) Roop Singh, Stadium Gwalior (B) Eden Gardens, Kolkatta
(C) Wankhede, Mumbai (D) Chinnaswamy, Bengaluru
7.What was the name of the rover sent by NASA that landed on Mars in August, 2012 ?
(A) Odyssey (B) Discovery
(C) Challenger (D) Curiosity
8. At the instigation of Mughal prince Salim, whom did Bir Singh Bundela assassinate ?
(A) Birbal (B) Raja Daniyal
(C) Abul Fazi (D) Raja Mansigh
9. Which is the only district in India that shares its boundary with four states ?
(A) Saharanpur (B) Sonbhadra
(C) Garhwa (D) East Singhbhum
10. Who is the oldest person, at the age of 90, to have won the Nobel Prize ?
(A) Raymond Davis Jr (B) Doris Lessing
(C) Leonld Hurwicz (D) Yolchiro Nambu
11.Arrange the following powers or dynasties in the order in which they first ruled in India from Delhi
(A) The British (B) Mughals
(C) Chauhans (D) Lodies
12. What does the Hindi Proverb “Haath Malna” mean?
(A) Repent (B) Rolling Tobacco
(C) Shake Hands (D) Wrestle
13. In 1996, RBI introduced bank notes in what series?
(A) Jawaharlal Nehru Series (B) Mahatma Gandhi Series
(C) Bharat Mata Series (D) Bharat Ratna Series