KBC 6– Episode 48 Questions
1. According to the western calander which of the following festival is celebrated on the same date every year?
(A) Guru Nanak Jayanti (B) Id-Ul -Fiter
(C) Christmas (D) Mahashivratri
2. In which river is the Majuli Island, one of the largest river island in the world, situated?
(A) Ganga (B) Tungabhadra
(C) Kaveri (D) Brahmaputra
3. When the Punjab National Bank was established in Lahore, who was the first person to open an account there?
(A) Lala Lajpat Rai (B) Lala Hansraj
(C) Lala Har Dayal (D) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
4. Starting with the earliest arrange these scholars in chronological order .
(A) Galileo Galilei (B) Chanakya
(C) Amartya Sen (D) Albert Einstein
5. What is the meaning of the word ‘Balma’?
(A) Powerful (B) Wealthy
(C) Lover (D) Bald
6. What are ‘pichhwai’ and ‘phad’ with respect to a Rajasthani art form ?
(A) Textile Weaving Art (B) Folk Painting
(C) Tattooing (D) Puppet Dance
7. American multinational corporation Wal-Mart is one of the world’s largest companies is what sector ?
(A) Retail (B) Information Technology
(C) Insurance (D) Automobile
8. In which of these sports do Jhulan Goswami, Mithali Raj and Poonam Raut represent India?
(A) Hockey (B) Table Tennis
(C) Cricket (D) Wrestling
9. At what temperature do the Fahrenheit and Celsius scales show the same reading ?
(A) -60 degrees (B) 40 degrees
(C) 80 degrees (D) -40 degrees.
10. Starting from southernmost arrange these state capitals from south to north .
(A) Srinagar (B) Hyderabad
(C) Thiruvananthapuram (D) Lucknow
11. Which of these would an invigilator most likely check if you are sitting in an examination?
(A) Sim Card (B) Admit Card
(C) Visiting Card (D) Debit Card
12. In 2001, replacing whom did Narendra Modi become the CM of Gujarat?
(A) Shankar Singh Vadhela (B) Dilipbhai Parekh
(C) Keshubhai Patel (D) Chabirdas Mehta
13. What does the ‘E’ stand for in ‘EVM’ , an instrument used in elections ?
(A) Electronic (B) Election
(C) Exit Poll (D) Evaluation
14. What in a doctor’s prescription is often expressed as ’120/80′?
(A) Hemoglobin Levels (B) Body Temperature
(C) Blood Pressure (D) Height
15. In which weight category did M. C. Mary Kom win a bronze medal in boxing at the 2012 Olympics?
(A) Lightweight (B) Flyweight
(C) Middleweight (D) Featherweight
16. Chaudhary Devi Lal became the Deputy Prime Minister of India for the first time under whose prime ministership?
(A) Chandra Sekhar (B) Moraji Desai
(C) Vishwanath Pratap Singh (D) Chaudhary Charan Singh