KBC 6– Episode 3 Questions
1. Which of these beauty queens shares her name with the surname of a West Indian Cricket legends ?
(A) Diana (B) Priyanka
(C) Sushmita (D) Lara
2. Which of these is held annually in India ?
(A) Lok Sabha Elections. (B) Presidential Elections
(C) Budget Session of Parliament. (D) Vidhan Sabha Elections
3. Kamadeva got the name ‘Ananga’ after he was burned to ashes by the fire of which god’s third eye ?
(A) Agni (B) Shiva
(C) Vishnu (D) Indra
4. How many bones does an elephant’s trunk have ?
(A) 5 (B) 1
(C) 10 (D) 0
5. In which city is the Peer Dastageer Sahib Shrine that was damaged in a fire in June 2012 Situated ?
(A) Srinagar. (B) Ajmer
(C) Aligarh (D) Hyderabad
6. Who succeeded General V. K. Singh as the Chief of Army Staff of India ?
(A) Gen Tejinder Singh. (B) Gen Dalbir Singh Suhag
(C) Gen Deepak Kapoor (D) Gen Bikram Singh
7. According to Kalhana’s ‘Rajatarangini’, who drained out the water from Kashmir Valley, that was a vast Lake, and made it habitable ?
(A) Agastya (B) Kashyapa
(C) Valmiki (D) Parashurma
8. In May 2012, which country’s prime minister became its president and the became the prime minister ?
(A) Russia (B) Poland
(C) Ukrane (D) France
9. In 2011, India’s first air-conditioned double-decker train started between which two cities ?
(A) Howrah-Darbhnaga (B) Habibganj-Indore
(C) Sealdah-Delhi (D) Howrah-Dhanbad
10: The awarding of gold medals for first place, silver medals for second and bronze medals for third began in which Olympics ?
(A) 1900, Paris (B) 1904, St Louis
(C) 1908, London (D) 1912, Stockholm
11. In 1860, Which British official became the first auditor General of India ?
(A) Sir A. F. Cox (B) Sir Proby Cautley
(C) Lord Sallsbury (D) Sir Edmund Drummond
12. Which of these sweets are often cast in various moulds to resemble flowers, fruit and shells ?
(A) Rosogulla (B) Rasmalai
(C) Sandesh (D) Ledikeni
13. What does a Kilo equal to, as in kilometre or kilogram ?
(A) 10 (B) 100
(C) 10000 (D) 1000
14. Which of these sportswomen is a five-time world champion in her sport ?
(A) Deepika Kumari (B) M. C. Mary Korn
(C) Krishna Poonia (D) Saina Nehwal
15. Which of these events is described in the Kishkindha Kande of the Ramayana ?
(A) Rama meets Hanuman. (B) Rama weds Sita
(C) Sita’s kidnapping. (D) Slaying of Ravana
16. Which leader made her facebook debut in 2012 with the post ‘ I gave voice to what millions of Indians went to see in a President ?
(A) Mamata Banerjee (B) Sonia Gandhi
(C) Mayawati (D) Jayalalithaa
17. In February 2012, What jubilee was celebrated by queen Elizabeth II, the longest reigning monarch of Britian ?
(A) Platinum Jubilee (B) Silver Jubilee
(C) Diamond Jubilee (D) Golden Jubilee
18. Who is the first woman to become CEO of the soft drink giant PepsiCo ?
(A) Virginia Rometty (B) Indra Nooyi
(C) Ursula Burns (D) Meg Whitman
19. In Which of these events did Pinki Pramanik win a gold medal at the 2006 Doha Asian Games ?
(A) 4×400 m relay (B) 800 m
(C) Discus Throw (D) 400 m
20. Which of these is the title of a film starring Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha ?
(A) Bajirao Singham (B) Rowdy Rathore
(C) Robinhood Pandey (D) Lovely Singh