KBC 6– Episode 47 Questions
1. What was the name of Vijay Deenanath Chauhan’s village in the film ‘Agneepath’?
(A) Charanpur (B) Mandava
(C) Champaner (D) RamGadh
2. What does the ‘com’ indicate in ‘.com’ that appears in an Internet Domain Name?
(A) Commercial (B) Computer
(C) Communication (D) Community
3. Which of these feats was achieved by Virender Sehwag in November 2012 ?
(A) Took a hat-trick in tests (B) Played his 100th Test
(C) Hit a triple century in a Test (D) Hit Six sixes in an over
4. Which group did Sampat Pal Devi found in 2006 to protect women from domestic violence and abuse?
(A) Nari Mukti Vahini (B) Mahila Morcha
(C) Bundelkhand Gang (D) Gulabi Gang
5. In the early phase of his career, which of these industrialists used to sell handmade detergent packets from door to door?
(A) Karsanbhai Patel (B) Azim Premji
(C) Gujarmal Modi (C) Brijmohan Lail Munjal
6. By what name do we better know the religious personality whose original name was Ghanshyam?
(A) Bhagwan Swaminarayan (B) Sathya Sai Baba
(C) Dayanand Saraswati (D) Ramakrishnan Paramahansa
7. Which planet has the shortest year and the longest day in the solar system?
(A) Mercury (B) Mars
(C) Jupiter (D) Neptune
8. Who defended Bal Ganghadhar Tilak in court in 1908 and in 1915 when he was charged with sedition by the British Government?
(A) Motilal Nehru (B) Chittaranjan Das
(C) Sir Pherozeshah Mehta (D) Muhammad Ali Jinnah
9. Which of these is the chief chemical content in tobacco ?
(A) Caffeine (B) Cocaine
(C) Cocoa (D) Nicotine
10. After which musical note is the music director R D. Burman nicknamed ?
(A) Shadaj (B) Madhyam
(C) Pancham (D) Nishad
11. Who among these became a Union Minister before his or her father became one ?
(A) Omar Abdullah (B) Naveen Patnaik
(C) Agatha Sangma (D) Sachin Pilot
12. By what name is the Test Cricketer Mudhusudan Singh better known?
(A) M. S. Dhoni (B) Monty Panesar
(C) M. S. K. Prasad (D) Murali Vijay
13 Which director won the Filmfare Award for ‘Best Director’ most number of times ?
(A) Yash Chopra (B) Bimal Roy
(C) Raj Kapoor (D) B. R. Chopra
14. The Nepanagar town of Madhya Pradesh is a prominent manufacturing center of which of these products?
(A) Fertilizers (B) Newsprint Paper
(C) Petroleum (D) Cement