JKSSB Recruitment 2013 – 5181 Various VacanciesGovernment of Jammu and Kashmir, Service Selection Board has issued notification for the recruitment of 5181 various vacancies in different State Government Departments in respect of State Cadre, Divisional Cadre and District Cadres. Eligible J & K State residents can apply through OMR on or before 10-06-2013.
Total number of JKSSB posts advertised = 5181
Advertisement Notice No. 06 of 2013
Dated : 10-05- 2013Names of the Posts:
1. State Cadre: 108 Posts
2. Division Cadre Kashmir: 247 Posts
3. Divisional Cadre Jammu: 307 Posts
4. District Cadre Anantnag: 236 Posts
5. District Cadre Bandipora: 124 Posts
6. District Cadre Baramulla: 465 Posts
7. District Cadre Budgam: 218 Posts
8. District Cadre Ganderbal: 42 Posts
9. District Cadre Kulgam: 117 Posts
10. District Cadre Pulwama: 132 Posts
11. District Cadre Kupwara: 168 Posts
12. District Cadre Shopian: 48 Posts
13. District Cadre Srinagar: 60 Posts
14. District Cadre Jammu: 607 Posts
15. District Cadre Kathua: 271 Posts
16. District Cadre Doda: 319 Posts
17. District Cadre Kishtwar: 155 Posts
18. District Cadre Poonch: 284 Posts
19. District Cadre Rajouri: 399 Posts
20. District Cadre Ramban: 284 Posts
21. District Cadre Reasi: 178 Posts
22. District Cadre Samba: 153 Posts
23. District Cadre Udhampur: 259 Posts
Starting Date for Sale of OMR/ICR Application Form: 14-05-2013
Last Date for Sale for OMR/ICR Application form: 10-06-2013
Starting Date for Receipt of OMR/ICR Application Form: 14-05-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of OMR/ICR Application Form: 10-06-2013.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not be below 18 years and should not exceed 37 years for Open merit candidates, 40 years for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates, 39 years for Physically Challenged candidates, 48 years for Ex servicemen and 40 years for the candidates already in Government Service/ Contractual Employees. Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-01-2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matric/ 10+2/ Graduation/ Diploma in Engineering/ ITI in relevant subjects/ M.Ed/ B.Ed, Certificate course in Computer Application, Driving License, Draftsman Training Course certificate, Knowledge of Typing, Shorthand. Refer the notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Application Form: The application form in OMR/OBR/ICR format along with the Envelope, Sample Dummy Form, Acknowledgement Card and the Instruction Sheet shall be available at the branches of J & K Bank Ltd for sale from 14-05-2013 at Rs.200/-(Rupees Two Hundred only) per OMR form.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in physical/ type/ written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can submit photocopy of duly filled in OMR application form along with a set of the requisite certificates, experience wherever prescribed etc. The filled in application form shall be deposited either in person or be registered post to the address mentioned in the notification on or before 10-06-2013.
Click here for Recruitment Advt