(A) 5th May 1988 (B) 5th Oct 1980
(C) 25th May 1985 (D) 20 Dec. 1982
2. Leela Samson is a famous dancer of–
(A) Kathak (B) Bharatnatyam
(C) Kuchipudi (D) None of these
3. The total members in Lok Sabha–
(A) 540 (B) 543
(C) 550 (D) 545
4. The first President of India was elected in which year?
(A) 1950 -1962 (B) 1962-1967
(C) 1940-1952 (D) 1969-1974
5. The first Indian Golfer to play in the European Tour–
(A) Jeev Milkha Singh (B) Dhirubhai Ambani
(C) John Harrison (D) None of these
6. Who was our first vice-president?
(A) V.V.Giri (B) S. Radhakrishnan
(C) Zakir Hussain (D) G.S.Pathak
7. Who was our first woman chief minister?
(A) Suchita Criplani (B) Sarojni Naidu
(C) Mayawati (D) Amrit Kaur
8. Where is Shantivana?
(A) New Delhi (B) Agra
(C) Varansi (D) Bihar
9. When do we celebrate our national sports day?
(A) 29 August (B) 4 Dec
(C) 28 Feb (D) 23 Dec
10. Name the largest planet in the solar system?
(A) Jupitar (B) Earth
(C) Neptune (D) Uranus
11. The Literacy Rate of Bhutan is–
(A) 50% (B) 47%
(C) 60% (D) 57%
12. How many members in NATO–
(A) 25 (B) 24
(C) 28 (D) 20
13. National Council of Teacher Education was established in–
(A) 1990 (B) 1993
(C) 1995 (D) 1992
14. The length of Ganga is–
(A) 2, 1500 (B) 2,510
(C) 1,450 (D) 1,290
15. Playing time of the full version of the National Anthem–
(A) 50 Seconds (B) 60 Seconds
(C) 52 Seconds (D) 65 Seconds
15. Where is the International high court situated?
(A) Paris (B) Viana
(C) The Heg (Netherlands) (D) None of these
16. Which is the first foreigner of who is regarded with “Bharat Ratan”?
(A) Khan Abdul Gaffar kha (B) Nelson Mandela
(C) Yasar Arafat (D) None of these
17. Who is the 7th Chief Minister of Uttarakhand–
(A) Mulayam Singh Yadav (B) Vijay Bahuguna
(C) Shiv Raj Singh Patil (D) None of these
18. Who is known as “Bihar Kesari”?
(A) K.B.Sahay (B) Shri Krishna Singh
(C) Nitish Kumar (D) None of these
19. India became a member of the UNO on–
(A) 30 October 1945 (B) 30 October 1937
(C) 25 November 1948 (D) None of these
20. Who was the first woman ruler of India?
(A) Jahanara (B) Razia Sultan
(C) Noor Jahan (D) None of these