KBC 6– Episode 30 Questions
1. In the English calendar, which is the first month to have 30 days?
(A) April (B) June
(C) March (D) January
2. Starting from the earliest, arrange these sportsmen in the order in which they first won a medal for India at the Olympics–
(A) Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore (B) Leander Paes
(C) Sushil Kumar (D) Dhyan Chand
3. Which of these Hindi words means “continuation”?
(A) Lamhe (B) Silsila
(C) Faasle (D) Kabhi Kabhie
4. Which of these deities is also known as ‘Janak Dulari’ and ‘Janak Nandini’?
(A) Saraswati (B) Radha
(C) Rukmini (D) Sita
5. Which country does the athlete Usain Bolt represent in international sport?
(A) Jamaica (B) Kenya
(C) USA (D) South Africa
6. Apart from Raman Singh, who is the only other person to become chief minister of Chhatisgarh?
(A) Dilip Singh Judeo (B) Nand Kumar Patel
(C) Ajit Jogi (D) Mahendra Karma
7. What is the last Indian railway station before crossing into Pakistan on the Amritsar-Lahore line?
(A) Attari (B) Wagah
(C) Pathankot (D) Firozpur
8. Which is the first Hindi film pair to ring the ‘opening bell’ of the Nasdaq stock exchange?
(A) Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif (B) Akshay Kumar – Katrina Kaif
(C) Shah Rukh Khan – Kajol (D) Kareena Kapoor – Saif Ali Khan
9. Which of these states has a national park named after a former governor general of India?
(A) Madhya Pradesh (B) Karnataka
(C) Uttarakhand (D) Rajasthan
10. According to a Hindi proverb, which of these does one get reminded of in difficult times?
(A) Registaan ki Dhool (B) Barish ki boond
(C) Samundar ka paani (D) Chhathhi ka doodh
11. In the world of fashion, what are kitten, stiletto and wedge types of?
(A) Necktie Knots (B) Shoe Heels
(C) Mini Skirts (D) Hair Pins
12. Who has Forbes magazine listed as India’s richest person in 2012?
(A) Pallonji Mistry (B) Dilip Shanghvi
(C) Mukesh Ambani (D) Azim Premji
13. According to the ramayana, which of these brothers were born from the same mother?
(A) Rama-Lakshmana (B) Bharata-Shatrughana
(C) Rama-Bharata (D) Lakshmana-Shatrughana
14. Who is India’s first Formula One racing driver?
(A) Narain Karthikeyan (B) Karun Chandhok
(C) Armaan Ebrahim (D) Parthiva Sureshwaren
15. Whose wife was Durga Bhabhi, who helped Bhagat Singh to escape from Lahore?
(A) Bhagwati Charan Vohra (B) Pratul Ganguly
(C) Sohan Singh Josh (D) Batukeshwar Dutt