KBC 6– Episode 23 Questions
1. Which of the following in Hindi means night (Raat)?
(A) Nitya (B) Niraj
(C) Nighish (D) Nisha
2. Starting from the least, arrange these sporting events in increasing order of the number of players in the playing area during a game
(A) Hockey (B) Boxing
(C) Basketball (D) Tennis Doubles
3. Which of these is a mixture of five spices particularly used in Bengali cuisine ?
(A) Panchamrit (B) Pancharanga
(C) Panch Phoron (D) Panchangam
4. Which of these is a type of puzzle that consists of a grid with numbers appearing in some of the squares ?
(A) Sangaku (B) Suduko
(C) Solitaire (D) Sokoban
5. Whose son is Bilawal Bhutto, the chairman of Pakistan People’s Party ?
(A) Murtaza Bhutto (B) Yusuf Raza Gilani
(C) Asif Ali Zardari (D) Nawaz Sharif
6.Which of these authors’ autobiographical series is titled ‘ Nirbasan’ ?
(A) Jhumpa Lahiri (B) Sunil Gangopadhyay
(C) Mahasweta Devi (D) Taslima Nasrin
7. Which of these players has a 100 percent win record in ODI as captain ?
(A) Gautam Gambhir (B) Virat Kohli
(C) Virender Sehwag (D) Suresh Raina
8. Which of these bodies in India currently has members named Rekha, Jaya and Maya, among others ?
(A) Union Cabinet (B) Rajya Sabha
(C) Lok Sabha (D) Censor Board
9. Which of these Nobel Prize winners was born in Shantiniketan ?
(A) Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar (B) Rabindranath Tagore
(C) Muhammad Yunus (D) Amartya Sen
10. In the Mahabharata, who brought up Karna after he was abandoned by Kunti soon after his birth ?
(A) Vrishaketu (B) Chitrasen
(C) Adhirath (D)Vasushena
11. Which revolutionary from the Chittagong Armoury Raid was awarded his or her long withheld degree posthumously , in 2012, by the Calcutta University ?
(A) Subodh Roy (B) Pritilata Waddedar
(C) Kalpana Dutta (D) Ambika Chakrabarty
12. Starting from the earliest , arrange these films in the order of their release in 2012 ?
(A) Kahaani (B) Rowdy Rathore
(C) Barfi (D) Vicky Donor
13. Which of these is often called aadhi gharwali ‘ ?
(A) Biwi (B) Sarhaj
(C) Bhabhi (D) saali
14. Which of these are titles of two shah Rukh Khan films ?
(A) Swarg and Narak (B) Mohabbat and Nafrat
(C) Swadesh and Pardes (D) Milan and Judaai
15. Which of these is not an abbreviation of a national political party in India ?
(A) NDA (B) NCP
(C) BSP (D) CPI (M)