KBC 6– Episode 29 Questions
1. Complete this Hindi proverb “Anth Bhala To…”
(A) Sab Bhalla (B) Jag Hansa
(C) Kud Fansa (D) Jeb Dheela
2. Which of these writers quit his government job in response to Mahatma Gandhi’s call of non-cooperation ?
(A) Suryakant Tripathi ‘Nirala’ (B) Munshi Premchand
(C) Jaishankar Prasad (D) Ramdhari Singh ‘Dinkar’
3. Who wrote the national Anthem of Bangaldesh “Amar Shonar Bangla”?
(A) Rabindranath Tagore (B) Bankim Chandra Cahttopadhyay
(C) Kazi Nazrul Islam (D) Syed Ali Ahsan
4. Which country won the maximum number of gold medals at the London Olympics 2012?
(A) Great Britain (B) USA
(C) China (D) Russia
5. In which of these states were Vidhan Sabha elections held in March 2012?
(A) West Bengal (B) Bihar
(C) Assam (D) Punjab
6. Which of these rivers flows through the Corbett National Park?
(A) Ramganga (B) Mandakini
(C) Alakananda (D) Yamuna
7. Arrange these family roles of a man in the order in which they occur in his life for the first time–
(A) Son (B) Father
(C) Grandfather (D) Father-in-law
8. What is the introductory page of a website known as?
(A) Office Page (B) Home Page
(C) Mall page (D) Gym Page
9. In Which of these games is the height of the net from its playing surface the shortest ?
(A) Table Tennis (B) Tennis
(C) Volleyball (D) Badminton
10. Which song tells us that a “papad is a rhythmic replica of a jhapad” ?
(A) Son of Sardaar (B) Bol Bachchan
(C) Barfi! (D) Singh is Kinng
11. Which of these markings is given by the Bureau of Indian Standards to identify the purity of precious metals ?
(A) ISI Mark (B) Trademark
(C) Hallmark (D) FPO Mark
12 The name of the capital city of which of these states does not end with ‘pur’ ?
(A) Chhattisgarh (B) Rajasthan
(C) Assam (D) Arunachal Pradesh
13. Who, under the pseudonym ‘Gul Makai’ , used to write a blog for BBC Urdu, describing life under Taliban rule ?
(A) Malalai Joya (B) Malala Yousafzai
(C) Fouzia Saeed (D) Farzana Bari
14. Which of these characters from Mahabharata is also known by the name of ‘Ajatashatru’ ?
(A) Krishna (B) Yudhisthira
(C) Karna (D) Abhimanyu
15 . Which of these scientists has a chemical element named after him ?
(A) Isaac Newton (B) Richard Feynman
(C) Galileo Galilei (D) Albert Einstein