KBC 6– Episode 28 Questions
1. Which of these is a type of air?
(A) ChakraVridh (B) Chakravath
(C) Chakravarthi (D) Chakravyuh
Fastest Finger Question:
2. Arrange these words in the order in which they appear in a popular Hindi saying
(A) Andhera (B) Tale
(C) Chirag (D) Hona
3. What would you do with a discus in a competitive sports event?
(A) Talk to it (B) Chase it
(C) Throw it (D) Beat it
4. Which of these is another word for snakr charmer’s ‘been’?
(A) Pungi (B) Baansuri
(C) Shehnai (D) Sitar
5. Which of these countries has a tradition of holding television debates between the main candidates in a presidential election?
(A) Russia (B) France
(C) USA (D) UK
6. In which city will the Kumbh Mela be held in 2013?
(A) Allahabd (B) Haridwar
(C) Nashik (D) Ujjain
7. In ODIs, who has the record for the highest individual score?
(A) Virendar Sehwag (B) Sachin Tendulkar
(C) Saeed Anwar (D) Chris Gayle
8. Which planet in our solar system takes the least amount of time to complete one revolution around the sun?
(A) Mars (B) Earth
(C) Venus (D) Mercury
9. Which Bharat Ratna was affectioanally (affectionately) called Rajarshi?
(A) Purushottam Das Tandon (B) Bhagwan Das
(C) Pandurang Vaman Kane (D) Dhondo Keshav Karve
10. According to Hindu mythology, the son of Krishna and Rukmini, Pradyumna is an incarnation of which God?
(A) Kama (B) Surya
(C) Agni (D) Vayu
11. Arrange these sites included in the UNESCO World Heritage list from North to South–
(A) Khajuraho Temple (B) Agra Fort
(C) Mahabalipuram (D) Humayun’s Tomb
12. With reference to the human body, what is ‘hajma’?
(A) Tolerance (B) Eyesight
(C) memory (D) Digestion
13. In the story ‘Unity is strength’, what does the farmer give his sons to break?
(A) Wooden Sticks (B) Bricks
(C) Glass Utensils (D) Iron Rod
14. Chemotherapy is mainly used to treat which of these diseases?
(A) AIDS (B) TB
(C) Cancer (D) Polio