KBC 6– Episode 25 Questions
1. Which of the following is made by mixing ‘khameer’ in ‘maida’?
(A) Missi Roti (B) Naan
(C) Kachori (D) Aalu Paratha
2. Which of these phrases is often used to describe a love story revolving around three people ?
(A) Love Line (B) Love Sqruare
(C) Love Circle (D) Love Traiangle
3. Who is the author of the novels ‘ The Immortals of Meluha’ and ‘ The Secrets of the Nagas’ ?
(A) Amish Tripathi (B) Amitav Ghosh
(C) Ashok Banker (D) Aravind Adiga
4. On 20 Sep 2012, which video was recognized by Guinness World Records as the most “liked” video in You Tube history ?
(A) Dhanush’s ‘Why this Kolaveri Di ? (B) Justin’s Bieber’s ‘ Baby’
(C) PSY’s ‘Gangnam Style’ (D) Adele’s ‘ Rolling in the Deep’
5. Which is the only country whose postage stamps do not feature the name of the country issuing them ?
(A) Russia (B) Great Britain
(C) Iceland (D) USA
6. 15 April 2012 was the 100th anniversary of which of these events or incidents ?
(A) Tagore Winning the Nobel (B) Dandi March
(C) Sinking of the Titanic (D) Founding of IBM
7. Which of these brands is named after a 19th century king ?
(A) Louis Vuitton (B) Louis Philippe
(C) Hermes (D) Van Heusen
8. Which of these personalities was the Speaker of the Maharashtra Assembly and also president of the BCCI ?
(A) Sharad Pawar (B) D. Y. Patil
(C) S. K. Wankhede (D) Madhavrao Scindia
9. ‘Joseph Anton’ the alias adopted by Salman Rushdie while in hiding following a ”fatwa’ was derived from the first names of which two writers?
(A) Joseph Brodsky & Anton Delvig (B) Joseph Gilbert & Anton Myrer
(C) Joseph Campbell & Anton Kuh (D) Joseph Conrad & Anton Chekhov