KBC 6– Episode 24 Questions
1. Who amongst these is referred to as Mahatma?
(A) Gopal Gandhi (B) Karamchand Gandhi
(C) Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (D) Harilal Gandhi
2. What is the chemical name of baking soda?
(A) Sodium Chloride (B) Sodium Bicarbonate
(C) Sodium Fluoride (D) Sodium Oxalate
3. In which of these places were prehistoric ‘rock shelters’ discovered which were declared a World Heritage site in 2003 by UNESCO?
(A) Chanderi (B) Maheshwar
(C) Sanchi (D) Bhimbetka
4. In which story did Premchand describe Dowry as a social problem?
(A) Nirmala (B) Rangbhumi
(C) Gaban (D) Pratigya
5. In which of these Buddhist pilgrim sites was the Kalachakra Puja organised between 31 Dec 2011 to 10 Jan 2012?
(A) Sarnath (B) Sachi
(C) Bodh Gaya (D) Kushinagar
6. Starting from the senior most, arrange these women characters from the Mahabharata in order of their seniority–
(A) Ganga (B) Gandhari
(C) Draupadi (D) Kunti
7. Which of these fruits has varieties called Maida, Hapus and Chausa?
(A) Apple (B) Orange
(C) Banana (D) Mango
8. Which of these documents can be applied for under the tatkaal service in India?
(A) Election I-Card (B) Aadhar Card
(C) Passport (D) PAN Card
9. Red, Yellow, Green, Orange & Violet are the six routes of which transport network in Delhi?
(A) HoHo Bus (B) Metro Rail
(C) Ring Railway (D) Radio Taxi
10. In which sport does Sunil Chetri represent India?
(A) Hockey (B) Football
(C) Mukkebazhi (D) Shooting
11. ‘Equity Sacings Scheme’ proposed in the Union Budget 2012-13 is named after which leader?
(A) Lal Bahadur Shastri (B) Jawaharlal Nehru
(C) Indira Gandhi (D) Rajiv Gandhi
12. When were Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev hanged?
(A) 26 Nov 1930 (B) 23 Mar 1931
(C) 12 Jan 1934 (D) 14 Feb 1931
13. Which of these women scientists has been dubbed ‘Agni Putri’ by the Indian Media?
(A) Kalpana Chawla (B) Tessy Thomas
(C) N Valarmathi (D) Sunita Williams
14. In which of these coal mines did about 375 people lose their lives in 1975 due to inundation?
(A) Bagdiddi (B) Chasnala
(C) Dhori (D) Damua
15. Who is the first foreign coach to be honoured with the Dronacharya Award?
(A) B. I. Fernandez (B) Gary Kirsten
(C) Bob Bootland (D) Michael Noobs
16. On the banks of which river did Valmiki compose the Ramayana?
(A) Sarayu (B) Ganga
(C) Tamsa (D) Karmanasa
17. Who was the first governor of te reserve bank of India?
(A) Sir Osborne Smith (B) Sir James taylor
(C) Sir C D Deshmukh (D) Sir Benegal Rama Rau