KBC 6– Episode 22 Questions
1. Usually in which of these do you have an interval or an intermission?
(A) 110 m obstruction race (B) Cinema Show
(C) 200 m race (D) TV news bulletin
2. Which of these is an alloy ?
(A) Sodium (B) Aluminum
(C) Zinc (D) Steel
3. Whom did Mamata Banerjee defeat in her first Lok Sabha election in 1984 ?
(A) Indrajeet Gupta (B) Somnath Chatterjee
(C) Biman Basu (D) Buddhadeb Bhattacharya
4. For which film did Priyanka Chopra win the Filmfare Best Villian Award ?
(A) Kaminey (B) 7 Khoon Maaf
(C) Don (D) Aitraaz
5. Diaoyu Islands , also known as Senkaku Islands , is located in which sea ?
(A) Philippine Sea (B) South China Sea
(C) Sea of Japan (D) East China Sea
6. Who was the first to translate the Bhagwad Gita from the Sanskrit into English in 1785 ?
(A) Francis Gladwin (B) Max Weber
(C) Sir Charles Wilkins (D) Sir William Jones
7. Arrange these chief ministers according to the capitals of their states from North to south ?
(A) Prem Kumar Dhumal (B) Shivraj Singh Chauchan
(C) Prithiviraj Chavan (D) Bhupinder Singh Hooda
8. What does an ‘ Aalingan’ Mean ?
(A) Kissing (B) Slapping
(C) Kicking (D) Hugging
9. The use of what in cars has the Supreme Court of India banned in a judgement given in April 2013 ?
(A) Loud Music (B) use of phone while driving
(C) Black film on Windows (D) High – Speed Driving
10. A child may develop Kwashiorkor disease primarily due the deficiency of what ?
(A) Sodium (B) Protein
(C) Iodine (D) Vitamin