KBC 6– Episode 20 Questions
1. According to Hindu Mythology, who would steal and eat Ghee (Makhan)?
(A) Ram (B) Hanuman
(C) Ganesh (D) Krishna
2. Starting from the earliest , arrange these landmark events of Indian history in chronological order.
(A) Birth of Chandragupta Maurya (B) Formation of Azad Hind Fauj
(C) Construction of the Qutub Minar (D) Battle of Haldighati
3. Which of these is the title of a TV show on Sony Entertainment Television starring Ronit Roy ?
(A) Andhaa Kanoon (B) Insaf
(C) Kachehari (D) Adaalat
4. At which of these times would the two hands of a clock form the shape of the English capital letter ” L ” ?
(A) 1200 Hrs (B) 1800 Hrs
(C) 1500 Hrs (D) 1900 Hrs
5. Which gas protects the earth from U V radiations of the Sun ?
(A) Ozone (B) Carbon Dioxide
(C) Methane (D) Oxygen
6. Which country will host the FIFA World Cup in 2014 ?
(A) Qatar (B) Brazil
(C) Germany (D) Spain
7. What was the capital of Awadh before Nawab Asaf-ud-daula shifted it to Lucknow in 1775 ?
(A) Faizabad (B) Agra
(C) Jhansi (D) Allahabad
8. Which of these books by A. P. J. Abdul Kalam is a sequel to his autobiography “Wings of Fire” ?
(A) The Luminous Sparks (B) Turning Points
(C) Mission India (D) Ignited Minds
9. Which constituency is represented by Maneka Gandhi in the 15th Lok Sabha ?
(A) Pilibhit (B) Bareilly
(C) Aonia (D) Badaun
10. Arrange these lines of a lullaby in the correct order–
(A) Lalla Lalla Lori (B) Munni Kare Tamasha
(C) Doodh Ki Katori (D) Doodh Mein Batasha
11. Which of these words is slang for ” Money ” ?
(A) Thobda (B) Makda
(C) Bakra (D) Rokda
12. After undergoing which of these processes would you find a glow on the skin of your face ?
(A) Manicure (B) Facial
(C) Pedicure (D) Rebinding
13. Which of these is a kind of printed sari traditionally worn during the Teej festival in Rajasthan ?
(A) Lehariya (B) Panihari
(C) Ghevar (D) Bhawani
14. In terms of area, which is the largest Union territory of India ?
(A) Daman and Diu (B) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
(C) Lakshadweep (D) Puducherry