KBC 6– Episode 19 Questions
1. In which of the following trees, roots are seen hanging in the air?
(A) Neem (B) Banyan (Bargad)
(C) Aam (Mango) (D) Team (Sagoun)
2. Who has been India’s longest serving woman chief minister ?
(A) Mayawati (B) Jayalalithaa
(C) Vasundhara Raje (D) Sheila Dixit
3. In the 2012 Wimbledon Championship who was the only player to win two titles ?
(A) Roger Federer (B) Venus Williams
(C) serena Williams (D) Frederik Neilsen
4. Who got his name because Lord Indra once struck him with his vajra on the jaw ?
(A) Ghatotkach (B) Ravana
(C) Hanuman (D) Duryodhana
5. Which MP was appointed as a Lieutenant in the Territorial Army in September 2012 ?
(A) Rahul Gandhi (B) Sachin Pilot
(C) Jyotiraditya Scindia (D) Jitin Prasad
6. Which is the hottest planet in the Solar system ?
(A) Mercury (B) Neptune
(C) Venus (D) Mars
7. In his book titled ‘ The Arctic Home in the Vedas”, who argued that the Aryans originated in the north polar region ?
(A) Bal Gangadhar Tilak (B) Dayanand Saraswati
(C) K B Hedgewar (D) Veer Savarkar
8. Out of the given countries which got independence on 15 August 1971 ?
(A) Bahrain (B) Congo
(C) Bahamas (D) Yemen
9. Arrange these words in increasing order of the numbers that appear in them.
(A) Ekanki (B) Panchang
(C) Trigun (D) Navami
10. Which of these names means memory in Hindi ?
(A) Srishti (B) Samriddhi
(C) Suhani (D) Smirti
11. Which of these gods is also called lakshmipati and Balaji ?
(A) Indra (B) Vishnu
(C) Kartikeya (D) Agnidev
12. Which of these pairs is the ‘taiji-tauji’ of film actress Sonam Kapoor ?
(A) Babita & Ranbir Kapoor (B) Supriya & Pankaj Kapur
(C) Sridevi & Boney Kapoor (D) Jennifer & Shashi kapoor