KBC 6– Episode 16 Questions
1. Which of these freedom fighters is known popularly as “Netaji”?
(A) Vallabhai Patel (B) M. K. Gandhi
(C) Subhash Chandra Bose (D) B. R. Ambedkar
2. According to the constitution, what is the minimum age to qualify to become the president of India?
(A) 25 (B) 35
(C) 40 (D) 30
3. On which day does the story of the film “# idiots” begin?
(A) Valentine’s day (B) teachers’ day
(C) Republic Day (D) Independence Day
4. What ended in India as a result of the K. M. Nanavati vs Government of Maharashtra case ?
(A) Mercy Killing (B) Privy Purse
(C) Jury Trials (D) Right to Property
5. Arrange the rituals in the order in which they occur in a Hindu wedding.
(A) Kundali Milan (B) Vidaai
(C) Sagaai (D) Saat Phere
6. What are Toned , Double Toned and skimmed all varieties of ?
(A) Coffee (B) Tea
(C) Juice (D) Milk
7. Which of these medical conditions is classified into Type-I and Type-2 ?
(A) Common cold (B) Diabetes
(C) Hepatitis (D) Night Blindness
8. Who partnered Mahesh Bhupathi in his mixed doubles title win at the 2012 French Open?
(A) Sania Mirza (B) Ankita Bhambroi
(C) Martina Navratilova (D) Elena Vesnina
9. Who was appointec Chairman of the Press Council of India in 2011?
(A) Justice Santosh Hegde (B) Justice P. B. Sawant
(C) Justice Markendey Katju (D) Justice K. G. Balakrishnan
10. Which revolutionary, also known as ‘Masterda’, led the Chittagong Armoury Raid in 1930?
(A) Sachindra Nath Sanyal (B) Surya Sen
(C) Ganesh Ghosh (D) Jatindra Nath Das
11. After whom is the southernmost tip of India named?
(A) Rajiv Gandhi (B) Mother Teresa
(C) Indira Gandhi (D) B R Ambedkar
12. Which of these women entrepreneurs was nominated to the Rajya Sabha in 2012?
(A) Anu Aga (B) Savitri Jindal
(C) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw (D) Shobhana Bhartia
13. Which one of the following is the first musician to be honoured with the Bharat Ratna?
(A) M. S. Subbulakshmi (B) Pandit Ravi Shankar
(C) Bismillah Khan (D) Bhimsen Joshi