Punjab National Bank Recruitment-2985 Clerical PostsPunjab National Bank (PNB), India’s 2nd biggest nationalised bank invites application from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in Nov-Dec 2011 for the post of SWO A in Clerical cadre.
Total Number of Vacancies : 2985
Name of the Post : Single Window Operator – A
Eligibility Criteria : (As on 1-8-2011)
Age : Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 25 Years.
Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks OR equivalent qualification from the University/Institute recognized by the Govt. of India and working knowledge of MS Office.
Educational Qualification :
Applicants must possess a Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks or equivalent qualification from the University/Institute recognized by the Govt. of India, working knowledge of MS Office and should have scored minimum cut off marks in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.
Application Fee (NON-REFUNDABLE) :
For SC/ST/PC/EXSM category candidates: Rs.20/- per candidate
For General/OBC category candidates: 100/- per candidate
Scale of Pay :
7200-400(3), 8400–500(3), 9900–600(4), 12300–700(7), 17200–1300(1), 18500–800(1), 19300 (20 Years)*
*Two advance increments for Graduation plus Other Allowances Like DA, HRA etc. as per Bank Rules
Selection Process :
Selection of eligible candidates would be made on the basis of IBPS CWE score and Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online mode from PNB website on or before 10-10-2012. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application :
1. Log on to Bank’s website www.pnbindia.in to apply for the post online and select the ‘Recruitment’ link.
2. Select the appropriate link for downloading Cash Voucher for making payment.
3. Take print of Cash Voucher and make the payment at any of the PNB braches.
4. Revisit the Bank’s website using the same website address mentioned above and this time select Click to Apply Online link.
5. Select the Apply Online link for online registration, fill all marked details carefully and check once for accuracy before submission.
6. Upload previously scanned photograph and signature at the places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Take print of Application Form and retain it along with the cash voucher for submission at the time of Interview (if asked for).
Important Dates :
Payment of application fees: 26.09.2012-10.10.2012
Opening Date for Online Registration: 26.09.2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 10.10.2012
(Including for Candidates from FarFlung Areas)
Downloading Of Call Letters: To be advised later on Bank’s website
For more details–
Click Here for PNB Recruitment Advertisement
Click Here for Downloading Cash Voucher
Click Here to Apply Online