Allahabad Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 through IBPSAllahabad Bank with its headquarters in Kolkata was founded by a group of Europeans at Allahabad on 24 April 1865. The bank currently records 30.63% growth in Q3 Operating Profit and its business has crossed Rs 2, 46, 939 crores.
Allahabad Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 through IBPS, notification issued for 1100 clerical vacancies. Eligible IBPS Clerk Exam qualified candidates can apply online from 8-08-2012 and the last date for online registration is 23-08-2012.
Total Vacancies :1100 posts
Post Name : Allahabad Bank Clerk Recruitment Project 2012-2013.
IBPS Clerk Cut off marks required :
24 and above marks for general candidates and 21& above marks for OBC/SC/ST/PWD Candidates. For state wise vacancies and cut off marks, candidates requested to see the further in notification
Education Qualifications :
Candidates must have any Graduation degree /10+2 class pass form recognized college/university
Must have prior knowledge in Computer Basics like MS-Office pack
Must have an valid IBPS Score card of clerical exam
● Candidates must have 18 years and the max age limit is 28 years as on 01-08-2011 for General category
● 5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
● 3 years relaxation in upper age for OBC Candodates
● 10 years for PWD Candidates
7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300 Rupees
General and OBC Candidates needs to pay 100 rupees and for SC/ST/PWD Candidates the application fee is 20 rupees only. Candidates need to download the Challan form at website or listed below and pay the fee at any Allahabad Bank branch.
Allahabad Bank Clerk Selection Process is based on Performance in Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Login to Allahabad Bank official website of allahabadbank.in
2. Select the Recruitment Notification titled "ALLAHABAD BANK S.W.O. ‘A’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13".
3. Download(Take a print out), the Challan form and pay the fee at any Allahabad bank branch in account number of 50114140153
4. After paying the application fee by using challan form, again visit Allahabad bank website
5. Click on Apply online and upload the recent photographs with signature and details like Challan Journal number,branch code,qualifications,address etc
6. Provide the valid E-Mil id and mobile number to get updated information directly from bank
7. At last, take a print out, which have to submit at the time of Interview.
Starting Date for Online Registration : 08-08-2012
Last Date for Online Registration : 23-08-2012
Dates for Payment of Fee : from 08-08-2012 to 23-08-2012.
Download Allahabad Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 Notification/Advertisement
Download Allahabad Bank Challan form for Clerks
Click here for Allahabad Bank Clerk Online Registration/Application form 2012
Click here for format of caste certificate (OBC)
Click here for format of caste certificate (SC/ST)